Model DC PRO-X2, Aircraft Powered, XLR
Supra Aural, Aircraft Powered, Panel Mount with 5-Pin XLR Connector, Hybrid ENC Headset
- Panel mount with 5-pin XLR connector. Power for the Electronic Noise Cancelling ANR technology feature provided from aircraft power supply. Batteries (included) are required to power Bluetooth audio and cell phone features when headset is disconnected from the aircraft power supply.
- Headset will automatically turn on when external power is applied, without using the Power Button on the Control Module
- Enhanced Auto-Shutoff feature virtually eliminates accidental loss of battery power
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) for optimum ANR performance in high noise conditions
- Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation with advanced feed-forward and feed-back technology provides best-in-class active noise reduction
- Dual voice coil drivers provide fail safe operation to ensure full communication in the event of battery loss or system failure
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) ensures high-fidelity audio for superior communications and music listening
- Bluetooth® wireless technology provides seamless integration for connecting to cell phones, MP3, tablets or other personal electronic devices
- Stereo/mono switch
- High performance, electret microphone with enhanced noise cancelling
- Rugged yet lightweight magnesium alloy headband and suspension is adjustable for personalized fit
- Low profile Outlast® fabric head pad with vented design absorbs excess heat buildup to keep you cool
and eliminates 'hot spots'
- Dura-Stitched, leatherette ear seals with slow recovery foam cradle the ears in comfort
and eliminate heat buildup
- Compact, in-line control module with backlit, touch key user interface controls On/Off, Bluetooth® wireless technology and volume control
- Collapsible, folding design for compact storage in David Clark headset bag (included)
- Weight (without cord assembly) 7.5 oz.
- Five-year warranty
- FAA TSO-C139a Approved
- DC Part Number, 43105G-04